REthink Mixing - PRO
REthink Mixing is the most comprehensive, step by step home mixing training available. Join the PRO version today and you'll get access to:
- All 8 videos of my core mix training showing you an over-the-shoulder mixing experience with over 6 hours of in-depth instruction ($400 Value)
- The actual raw multitracks I use in the videos so you can pull them into your DAW for practice ($30 Value)
- The “Top Down Mixing” video tutorial showing my practical and backwards workflow that saves you CPU power and precious time ($50 Value)
- The REthink Mixing Cheat Sheet - the fast and easy guide to my step by step mixing approach ($30 Value)
- My exclusive 80/20 Mixing tutorial - how to mix your song in 1/5th the time and with only 2 plugins ($50 Value)
- Additional multitracks from one of my own songs to practice on ($30 Value)
- A custom mix critique of one of your songs - I don’t offer this any where else ($150 Value)
As with all my courses, REthink Mixing comes with a no questions asked 60 day 100% money back guarantee.
Go ahead, join the course, watch all the vidoes, put the strategies into place and if you aren't getting better sounding mixes in the next 60 days - simply contact me and request a refund. If you aren't happy, I don't deserve your money. It's that simple.
What People Are Saying:
Before last month I had no idea how to mix music to professional standard but as I'm self funding a double album from a home recording studio I couldn't afford to hire a mixing engineer and studio. This week a friend (who speaks their mind) listened to six tracks from the album and he was blown away by the quality of the mix.
All I did for each song was follow your instructions step by step from Rethink Mixing.
Over the years I would buy memberships to various video tutorial sites, watch their mixing series, and without fail would learn so little that I convinced myself that "Mixing will always be a mystery to me." I bought ReThink Mixing this past month and it has turned my audio engineering world into a brighter, happier, clearer, full of blue skies place. I had to record a simple song (piano, vocal, & harmonies) for my friend's wedding this past week. Normally when I have to "mix" something like this it would sound different on every medium (speakers, computer speakers, iPod, car stereo, etc.) and I would be sweating it out until the wedding hoping it would sound halfway decent over the DJ's speakers. Well, I'm happy to report that my mix came out great!!! It was consistent among all devices. My production partner is always extremely picky about mixes especially from the professionals we hire to mix our music. She was thrilled with the mix...and I have to admit that I'm still in shock about it all.
I feel the need to explain that I don't have professional monitors...I'm mixing on a small Sharp Stereo System. You are constantly expressing to your followers to not obsess about gear...so I didn't. I know my room and what sounds good to me. You also suggest in your blog to not blast the song while mixing (which I've done before)...and that helped, too!
I'm sorry that this is so long winded. I just can't thank you enough for your clarity and teaching style. . I'm a forever fan of yours now. Thank you!!!!
Hey Graham its only the first day and I am already miles in front of where my mixing was yesterday. It took me a while to commit and purchase, but I am so glad that I have. I am very excited by the information and improvement this is making to my mixing. Your relaxed no pressure style make me feel like this is going to be a fun and easy learning curve. From the heart Thanks Man.